Tuesday 4 September 2018

What is meditation ? By-Swami VIVEKANAND JI -part 1

Meditation ,The path to attention and its type and enjoyment.

What is meditation? Meditation is the force, which gives us the power to resist all this (our slavery towards nature). Nature can tell us, "Look there is a beautiful thing." I do not look. Now she says, "This smell is pleasant, smell it." I say to my nose, "Do not smell it." And the nose does not sniff. "Eyes, do not look!" Nature acts such a heinous thing - kills one of my children, and says, "Now, scoundrel, sit and cry, fall into a trough! I say," I do not have to cry or fall. " Now, if you have power or strength in it, then it is not heaven or liberation that you can change this nature. That's the power of focus.


How to get it? Dozens of different rituals Every nature has its own way. But the general principle is that hold on the mind. The mind is like a lake, and every stone falling in it raises the waves. These waves do not let us see what we are. The reflection of the full moon in the water of the lake falls, but its surface is so agitated that the reflection does not clearly show us. Let it calm down. Let the waves of nature do not raise Keep calm, and then you will be leaving after sometime. Then we will know what we are. God is there already, but the mind is very fickle, always running behind the senses. You stop the senses and (still) get confused again and again. Right now, in this moment, I think that I am fine, I will meditate in God and then in one minute my mind reaches London. And if I pull it out from there, then New York goes, and I think about the actions taken by me in the past. These waves have to stop with the power of meditation.

Part -1 thanks for reading,We early part 2 published will attempt to.
Thank You _/|\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chaukak post

Travelogue - Sikandra city (Agra)

Tombs of the city - Sikandra सि कंदराका नाम  सिकंदर लोदी  के नाम पर पड़ा। मकबरे के चारों कोनों पर तीन मंजिला मीनारें हैं। ये मीनार...

भौकाली post